My friend Bonnie is aghast that I've chosen to Blog.
Andreas is amazed.
I am merely surprised.
No one else knows. Secretive, huh?
Who will I tell?
The urge to do this simply blurted itself out a few days ago. I trust blurts; they are powerful truths that will not allow you to edit.
I write: I've written journals, morning pages, poetry, purple prose, scenes, and articles; I recently joined a writing group; I was executive editor of The Broadside in St. John's Newfoundland for five years; I posted articles about two cats to about.com.
I also hide. I've lived much of my life under the cloak of invisibility. Seems I can do that no longer.
I think blogging is perfect for you...a combo of journaling and creative writing. Anyone who blogs seems to find therapeutic value in it. Personally I will enjoying following your journey in the blogging world :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
i agree, blog away my dear, i look forward to reading:) xo
ReplyDelete